Friday, June 7, 2013

VBS: Easy Online Registration!

Looking for a simple way to create online registration for your VBS? It's really easy to use a Google Form. Just create a Google Drive for yourself or your church and click on CREATE Form. I admit I didn't choose the coolest background or colors but here's a sample I created for you:  Lutheran Church VBS Registration Form. I added the picture of my fake VBS curriculum and just used the simple text question type and a multiple choice for the grade level because for that one they can only choose one answer. You can then send links through email, embed them in your church's webpage like I did below, or create a link for your website or electronic newsletter.

All the information will be automatically saved in a spreadsheet and you'll have all your registration information at your fingertips. Give it a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment